F.A.Q. part 2
10. What is the period of return on investment?
I think that total return on investment will take 1.5 years. After the ICO, which will last for about a month and will be in April, and in the event it is successful, we will begin with the project. We will purchase the land in the industrial area of Magnitogorsk and will immediately launch the construction process. It is possible to build the factory in seven months, of which three months are required to erect the building of the workshop and six months to produce and install necessary equipment. These processes will overlap. Commissioning might take another month. The manufacture of zirconium dioxide is expected to start in December. After the factory is launched we will begin to buy our tokens back using our profits. The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months.
11. What is your plan if you fail to collect the necessary amount during the ICO?
If we fail to collect enough, we will return all funds. The minimum amount needed for the project is 3,500,000 US dollars.
12. What is the estimated volume of production?
We will produce 400 tons per month, which is not a large volume of zirconium concentrate. Nowadays it is only one tenth or even one hundredth of the amount that can be consumed by Russian industry. We already have customers who are ready to buy our product, and not only in Russia. The material to be produced has provoked interest among German manufacturers. The demand for our product exceeds manufacturing capacity. We do not see any problem with sales. We will follow the market principle: the one who pays more gets the product.
13. What is this technology about?
We will produce zirconium concentrate out of the scrap of zirconium-containing refractories, which are waste products created by every glass-making factory, as well as for mineral and glass cotton factories. Nowadays, there is no problem with acquiring these wastes as they do not pose any interest for the industry. With the help of our technology scrap firebricks, which initially contain zirconium dioxide, will be processed. That is how our synthetic zirconium dioxide (ZrO2>66%) will be produced, in form of powder. Our advanced and low cost technology leads us to believe that the project will be a success.
14. Why did you choose to resort to such an unusual fundraising method?
I think that blockchain technology is safe and transparent for users. Each user can see what is sold and what is purchased. The income goes to a separate e-wallet. It allows for real-time monitoring of transactions.
15. What makes your synthetic concentrate of zirconium better than its analogues?
1) The given zirconium concentrate is a synthetic material and has undisputable advantages over the natural zirconium concentrates present in the market! The minerals (namely zircon and brazilite) are stabilized in the given concentrate and are not susceptible to phase transitions.
2) The presence of corundum (Al2O3) in our concentrate does not let the silicon oxide (SiO2), which is a component of zircon, form low-melt compounds when the dissociation temperature is reached, as it immediately forms mullite (2Al2O3SiO2), which is a refractory material. Softening temperature of the products made of synthetic concentrate (one of the key parameters) is over 1750°C, which means that since the working temperature of glass furnaces is 1600°C, the products are not susceptible to erosion.
3) The presence of brazilite makes the chemical durability of the product up to three times greater than its analogues!
4) The synthetic concentrate is a ready-made furnace charge to produce both fusion-cast and molding items. It does not require any additional components (batching) and therefore a complex, power-consuming and technically-demanding conversion is not required.
5) The performance of the products made of synthetic concentrate of zirconium may be compared to that of much more expensive ones:
In our preliminary talks the technicians and managers of refractory enterprises have confirmed their readiness to use synthetic zirconium concentrate in their manufacturing processes.